This branch mainly deals with the work related to records of various branches of the collectorate which includes issuing certified copies of original records, classification of record in a,b,c,d class and destruction of outdated records.
- Maintenance and classification of records and destruction of outdated records of all branches of collector office.
- Purchasing and distribution of stationary to all the branches of the office.
- Demand of stationary etc. from government press.
- Contract out destruction of outdated records.
- To issue certified copies of available records to the applicants.
- Provide uniform to claas-4 employees of the office.
- To provide diary, calendar etc to the employees.
- Maintenance of dead-stock register.
- Approval of contingency bills.